Saturday, May 31, 2008

J3 shirt ^.^

so long din blog ady...
actually i got my j3 shirt quite sumtime...
but cuz of exam.. i got no time to blog bout it..
hehe...
we did j3 shirt jux for fun n for the remembrance of our frenship..
our frenship is jux like a round shape...
will keep going without an ending..
hope our frenship wil last forever~~ ^^

ok la.. hereby i upload sum j3 shirt pic for u to c..
dun jealous bout our frenship.. wakaka


the front design...
I LOVE J3




the back design of mine...
me n my doggy (bibi) with my blog's url ^^



the back design of syn joe..
a gal wearing number 13 jersey with her blog ^^



the top shirt is jessy's..a gal holding a lollipop with her blog ^^

feel like doing one with ur fren or bf/gf??
haha.. dun wan tell u how to do tat...
find urself... if u really do wish to do..
contact me ba... but...
i wan take commission.. muahahaha

-chia min-
1.42 pm

0 comments: