Thursday, May 14, 2009

i remember once...
a few of us sat in class chit-chatting..
and suddenly jessy ask me.. 'what if your carrot make friend with you just to get closer to ong?'
i remember that time i answered 'if he does, i'll wish them happiness'..
that time i feel a little hurt by that question b'cuz we just started our relationship not long ago..
but if jessy ask me again that question now...
i will reply 'if he does, then i kill myself before knowing this facts'
cuz.. i love him very much and i dont have the guts to know this kind of things..
i rather kill myself and let our memories to be beautiful beautiful memories..
am i stupid?
you will be like me one day if you started to love a person very much..
cuz i thought those person suicide for love is so stupid last time..
when you someone deeply, you'll started to be a fool like me.. ha~
love makes people to have weaknesses..

well, i do hope all of you have a person you love and he/she love you too..
i'm in happiness situation currently..
and i hope this wont change forever..

0 comments: