Saturday, April 10, 2010

felt very emotional today..
misses my friends a lot..

i miss joe..
i miss jess..
i miss gek ling..
i miss pei boon..
i miss shu wei..
i miss ah chan..
i miss pei lin..
i miss geok cher..

to joe:
thanks for remembering me as your friend.. i feel very fortunate to have such a perfect friend.. perfect in studies, perfect in family background, perfect in appearance, and perfect in friendship.. thanks for treating me as a friend although i'm just a normal girl.. i feel very happy when you phoned me on my birthday at 12 o'clock sharp.. i do feel very touch..

to jess:
thanks for being there with me all this years.. although we are not in the same class anymore, but thanks for sharing with me when there's something good.. thanks for remembering me eventhough my own club peoples forgotten me.. really thanks for being my 10++ years friend..

to my 6 siblings:
-33, 21, 26, 88, 426 and 712
thanks for being there with me all this while.. i feel very happy to be with you all.. you all did reduce my pressure in my studies.. i really feel very comfortable to be around you.. thanks for not discriminate me as i'm hot-tempered in times..

to kevin:
thanks for loving me.. i appreciate it very much.. thanks for being there when i'm down.. and share my joy when i'm happy.. you are the one who give me strength to struggle for our future..

i misses you guys a lot..
i remembered you all, did u remembered me ??

0 comments: