Tuesday, April 13, 2010

what the freak!!!
teacher can be so arrogant meh?
teacher can be so da pai meh?
ask u sign, just sign la..
last time ask u sign, u say wat.. one week only can hold meeting once..
where got this types of rules de..
now ask u sign, wat u said? go my room find me only i sign..
wat the heck !! u tot i really very mean to take ur signature???
ur head la.. if not for my ko-ko marks find u for wat..
other club only need secretary to pass to teacher and he/she will sign it all..
what about u ?? u wan ppl go find u one by one..
u tot u r celebrity izzit?
ppl take ur signature very proud izzit??
wat teacher o u ??
come in class din even bring books.. talk nonsense only..
cheh... if is me a.. i better quit this job a..
dun spoilt ppl mood to study la...
irritate my eyes only...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaya..useless...


33